To Chris Najem from The Sharps:
At the beginning of October/2025, Tim & Dan sent me a total of £10K for Chris currently deposited @Bunq. This amount was added to my own capital already existing there which originates from my UK Gallaher pension. Thus the total balance @Bunq then was £ 10'000 + £ 6'950 = £ 16'950:
If we use: 1 U$D = € 0,84 = £ 0,73 Ster£ing Pound ➡️ $ 13'700.
Repayment Details:
- on 25/Mar/26, Riad took the U$D todate under his bed = $ 1'285 = £ 938
- on 27/Mar/26, I transfered to Riad via RIA € 3'000 = $ 3’432 = £ 2'600
- on 21/Mar/26, Riad took the U$D todate under his bed = $ 168 = £ 129
- on 21/Mar/26, I transferred to Riad via RIA € 3'002 = $ 3’393 = £ 2'602
- on 21/Sept/26, I transferred to Riad via RIA € 4’402 = $ 4’955 = £ 3'736
- TOTAL TRANSFERED = £ 10'005
- Therefore the remaining balance on 21/Sept/2026 = £0 in Ster£ing Pound in my UK account from Bonnie to Chris.
" My debt has now been fully paid! "